Sunday, April 6, 2008

i amaze myself sometimes...

the last couple days has been uneventful with the random friend run in's and interview shoe buying escapade..but today i went to a funeral of my grandpa's brother. i amazed myself because i actually yes...almost cried...

it made me think throughout the whole day why i ended up being so emotional over his death. i mean after all, like the rest of my elder family, none of them spoke english (and my chinese is horrible)..but i think what affected me the most was the fact that this was the person that brought over the lam/lee family all to america...he sponsered everyone of us to come here...and i guess what made me sad was that this great and unselfish person passed and i think it reminded me of my dad...i'll continue this later...im getting tired...

No comments: