Friday, April 4, 2008

life is amazingly depressing sometimes..


it is amazingly weird that life can turn around so quickly.......but i think it does have to do with your outlook in life....i think im going to dedicate this entry to my dog taz...i love my dog because his love is everlasting...no matter what happens in my life..he always manages to show me love that is limitless...


so yea, anyway...i just learned a couple things today that made me sad and it suprised me how an exciting thing like getting an invitation for an interview for med school can be turned around by an abusive relative towards another...*sigh*.....there are other things running through my head too..that tend to exacerbate the situation but those who know me well will know how normal that is for me.....anyway..im going to sleep early.....and im gonna eat another oreo...

1 comment:

Yasha said...

Hey Eric. Hope you'll get through what life throws at you...